Thursday, May 19, 2011

Projects

My Grandma gave me this really neat antique chair, it was in bad shape. I thought about re-covering it myself but in the end decided that I wanted it to be perfect so I picked out fabric at Home Fabrics (Love that place) and took it to a lady in my parents ward. I LOVE it! Thanks Grandma!
( I can not get these dang pictures to turn!)


 My vt partner had her baby so I made her this little onesie and a few head bands! (I'm secretly hoping I'm having a girl so I can make some for me!)

 And lastly, my sister in law Camie had her CUTE baby boy last week so I made her a diaper bag! I love making these things. I have a few more in the works and will post pictures soon.

I'm really trying to motivate myself to decorate/paint my house so stay tuned for before and afters!

No comments:

Post a Comment