Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Pillows!

My sister has been bugging waiting patiently for me to make her pillows for her bed, I finally got around to it I just need to finish the second gray one. They were super easy and we didn't spend more then $15 dollars for all 5 pillows! I didn't get a picture of one of them but once they are all done I'll get a picture of them on her bed! Speaking of her bed we got her cute bedding at target, ready for this... for 13 dollars!! We saw it there a few times. Started at $70 marked down to $56 because it was repackaged wanted it but still didn't want to spend that much went back again and it was $13! We got it a ran to check out! I wanted it for my bed but I've been stuck on this idea to have all white bedding (by the way I found it, also at target originally $100 got it for $20!! I LOVE Target) Anywho I'll quit babbling about it since I don't even have a picture of it! So here are the pillows! I {heart} them!


2 comments:

  1. Those are soooooo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great on her bed, thanks Hannah, you are one talented daughter!!

    ReplyDelete